The pages that follow will walk you through the abstract submission process. All poster and oral abstracts must be submitted using this website. A maximum of two submissions allowed for any single presenter.
Prior to beginning, please have the following information ready for entry:
1. Your full name and address as you wish it to be published in our book of abstracts.
2. The names (and contact information) of any additional authors.
3. The full text of your abstract.
4. Any comments you wish to include as information to the Program Committee.
Please carefully review the following additional information:
1. No faxed, e-mailed, or mailed abstracts will be accepted.
2. The title of the presentation and the list of authors that you submit are final, and may not be changed.
3. The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract for use in the abstract book for the Eastern Analytical Symposium.
4. All abstracts will be acknowledged via e-mail.
5. Presenting authors of contributed submissions will be notified in June of the status of their abstract and its session assignment.
Be sure to fill in the (*)required information and follow the instructions on each form.
EAS abstract submission is a four (4) step process:
Step 1. Enter Contact Information for the First Author (if additional authors are not entered, presenting and corresponding are assumed.)
Step 2. Create New Contributed Paper ( format, category, title, and abstract not to exceed 250 words).
Step 3. Enter Additional Author Information (as many as needed). Select corresponding/presenting author to be other than the First Author as appropriate.
Step 4. Review Information and Request e-mail confirmation. Email will be sent to the corresponding author.
Thank you for your contribution to the EAS Technical Program!
Note: Do not use your browser back button during the submission process.